Saturday, March 24, 2012

Switching Gears.....


Well, I'm preparing to leave for Cambodia in a few days. I am so excited for this trip for several reasons. The first being, I will be teaching the girls about abstinence, hygiene and the Word! Second, I will be introducing some new items for production- a handbag line! Drae and I decide to expand our options since prom is such a small season and only marketable to a small demographic. We are trying to come up with new opportunities for the project to produce income and be sustainable.

This last year has had its ups and downs, but we have learned from all of our experiences. CGI has been working hard to form a skilled team around us and I am very pleased with all the progress! Thanks Chris, Nathan, Joyce, Gary and Ryan! I can't wait to see what is accomplished in 2012.

I will keep you posted throughout the trip. Please keep us in your prayers!
Nicole Krajewski









No comments:

Post a Comment