Saturday, March 31, 2012

Faith and voices...

Sometimes I have too many expectations when I come to Cambodia. I think if I can get away then I could really hear God's voice. The truth is there are distractions everywhere- even when we make many preperations to keep them out. I know that, often, God allows and even imposes the distractions on us because He is trying to train us to persevere in our pursuit of faith.
"For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body." 2 Cor. 4:17
This is the constant tension between flesh and spirit and Spirit.
I am thankful because it makes his presence 'sweeter'. - "Get away with me and you will recover your life. You will learn the rhythyms of grace."Matt. 11:28-30 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment